||The latest addition to the Herbalife Formula
1 family is Formula 1 Free From Healthy Meal
Nutritional Shake Mix
The perfect nutritional solution for those with common
food allergies ó because itís free from soy, lactose and
gluten. Now no one is left out of the Formula 1 shake
experience! And itís so easy to accommodate different
It contains 22 vitamins and minerals, and has 17.8 grams
of protein when mixed with 250ml of soya milk, or
18.0 grams with 250 ml semi-skimmed milk.
A vanilla-flavoured, healthy nutritional shake
mix for those with soy, lactose and gluten sensitivities.
Free From* Formula 1 shake mix helps you maintain your
weight loss program or wellness programmes and makes it easy to accommodate different
- Provides protein from Pisaneģ a vegetable
protein sourced from pea. Rich in arginine, lysine
and branched amino acids
- Packed with 22 vitamins and minerals as well as
herbs and fibre
- Contains 3g of fibre per serving towards your
goal for the day of 25-30g
- Provides the antioxidant power of over 2
servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Includes superfood plant botanicals derived from
blueberry and pomegranate
- Using as part of a weight loss programme? That is a focus of getting a healthy source of
protein into every meal ( two shakes and one meal).
- Using as part of a wellness programme, a great
option for breakfast in place of cereal or toast or
as a meal before a workout or match.
How To Use Free
Blend or stir 26g (2
tablespoons) of Formula 1 with 250ml of non-fat milk or
soy milk or rice milk or almond milk. Create your own
recipes by adding fresh fruit and ice.
- For soy allergies: Mix with skim milk, rice
milk, or almond milk.
- For lactose allergies: Mix with rice milk, almond
milk, or soy milk.
- For gluten allergies: Mix with skim milk, rice
milk or soy milk.
- For those allergic to soy, lactose, and gluten:
Mix with rice milk.
*Free from soy, lactose and gluten.
You can add
fruit to your shake
as per the existing
Formula 1 shakes.
Formula 1 Free From
Product Fact Sheet
Are You Getting Enough
Protein In Your Diet?
What's a Healthy
on the Gluten Free Shakes
Explaining the Benefits
of the Gluten Free, Soy
Free, Lactose Free Diet
For prices and ordering
into the members web site